Breakfast & After-School Club
Early Birds and Night Owls
Both sessions are run by school staff. These sessions offer a programme of play, games and crafts. In the morning a breakfast is provided and a light snack is provided at the after-school club.
Early Bird Session
7.45am – 8.45am
Night Owl Session
3.15pm – 5.30pm
- Both clubs run during term time only and they are not open on INSET Days
- Sessions MUST be booked via the School Gateway App by parents and Carers. We do not take any bookings via email or over the phone.
- Early Bird Sessions must be booked by 11 a.m. the day before the session
- Night Owl Sessions must be booked by 11 a.m. on the day of the session
- Any child not booked onto these before these times does not have a place on the session. This is for safeguarding purposes.
- Children will only be booked onto the sessions after this time in emergencies and at the discretion of the Headteacher. A £5 administration charge for any late bookings for emergencies will be applied.
- When booking sessions on the School Gateway:
- Book the date of the session you need FIRST.
- Add this to the basket THEN make your payment.
- Topping up your payments alone, will not secure your place on a session.
Paying for Your Bookings
- Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking by card using the School Gateway App.
- If you wish to pay by Childcare Voucher or Tax-Free Childcare you must contact the school office to advise you wish to do this before making your initial bookings so that we can amend your profile on the School Gateway to facilitate this.
- If you pay by Childcare Voucher or Tax-Free Childcare you must email the confirmation or screenshot for the voucher payment. This is so that we can search for your incoming payment into the Cheshire West and Chester Council bank account.
- If you wish to pay by the Childcare Grant Payment Service, please can email the school to advise of this BEFORE booking, so that we can defer your payment when you book. You will need to link your child with the Childcare Grant Payment Service
Evidence Of Payments for Universal Credit/ College
- If you require stamped evidence of payments for bookings for Universal Credit or College, please email the school admin to advise how often you need these documents and what exact format. All payments must be made in advance for bookings.
- Once sessions are booked, we do not offer refunds for any cancellations including absence or sickness. You are paying for a reservation and we still have to meet staff costs. If you feel you have an exceptional circumstance you may email the school office, and any refund will be offered at the Headteacher’s discretion.
- Any late collections will be charged at £5 per 5 minutes to cover staffing costs.
- We must receive any change in nominated collection person by 11 a.m. on the day of the session via phone or email.